Administrators can now easily create group and/or assign another eForm based on the response submitted on a particular eForm. This filter is made to automatically update a group or assign an eForm without having to go back to do all these actions manually. Below are the steps on how to create groups and assign eForm.
1. Click on Add under the Group section.
2. Enter the name of the group you're creating and select Filtered Profiles (Smart Group).
3. Double click on eForm responses.
4. You can select how you will create the group based on the responses of the eForm you selected.
5. Pick a colour and save it. It'll prompt you how many profiles will be included in the eForm.
1. Click on Add under the eForm section.
2. Select how you want to start with your eForm.
3. Under Profile Selection, choose Filtered Profiles (Smart Group) and double click on eForm Responses.
4. Select the eForm title and select who to assign the eForm you're currently creating based on the responses.
5. Upon saving the eForm, you'll be prompted how many profiles will be assigned.