Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) may encounter problems in sharing profiles with an Organisation (clubs, company, school, etc.). Here are some of the reasons why this happens and what to do to fix it:
1. Name on the profile created is different from the profile requested.
If the name shown from the request is incorrect, kindly complete the profile first before changing the name. The article How Does a User correct and change the name on the profile will explain more about this.
2. The email address used to sign up in CareMonkey is different from where the profile request was sent to.
Profile Owners create an account in CareMonkey using a different email address. Therefore, once the profile is complete, there's no prompt to share the profile with the Organisation. The following scenarios will help resolve the problem:
- The email address used by Profile Owner is correct but there's a typo on how it was typed from the Organisation's end. Kindly contact the Administrator of the Organisation to edit the email address and use the correct one. Once done, you should see a request to share the profile created in your CareMonkey account.
- The profile request was sent to an inactive email address. Kindly contact the Administrator of the Organisation to correct the email address. Once done, you should see a request to share the profile created in your CareMonkey account.
The profile request was sent to a different active email address (work email, other Profile Owner's email, etc.) AND...
a. The Profile Owner already has an existing CareMonkey account without a profile.
1. Create the profile first using the email address where the profile was sent to. Please following this article: How does a User create a Care Profile? (Without an existing account).
2. After the profile was created, transfer the profile to your other existing CareMonkey account. Please follow the instructions here: How does a User transfer the ownership of a profile?
b. The Profile Owner already has an existing CareMonkey account with a profile.
1. Create an account using the email address where the profile request was sent to. Please go here https://groups.caremonkey.com/users/sign_up?no_redirect and fill out the profile.
2. Log in to your other CareMonkey account and transfer the existing profile to the new account. Please follow the instructions here: How does a User transfer the ownership of a profile?
3. The profile will now be transferred to the new account where the Profile Owner can share it with the Organisation. Click "Share" button to share the profile. NOTE: If the Profile Owner wants to use the old account, please transfer the ownership again back to the old account. The Organisation will also notified that the email address has been changed.
IMPORTANT: A profile cannot be shared if there are other sections that are yet to be completed. Kindly refer to the article How does a User complete a Profile? for further instructions.