If Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) no longer want a profile to be shared with an Organisation or another Carer, you may "unshare" a profile by doing the steps below:
1. Log in to the CareMonkey using the mobile application or a browser. Click the profile name or photo.
2. In the Sharing section, click on the trash icon on the right of the Organisation Name, or another carer to whom the profile is being shared.
3. Click Delete on the pop-up window to confirm deletion. This will revoke an organisation or a carer's access to the profile.
1. Only the Profile Owner can unshare a profile with an Organisation and not the secondary Carer. The Trash icon is also visible to secondary Carer, but the function is to remove themselves from being a Carer.
2. If you continue to receive emails from CareMonkey after following the steps above, this means that the Organisation hasn't removed the profile from their end. Kindly get in touch with the Organisation and ask them to remove the profile from their CareMonkey account.