You can see the list of organisation/groups (school, clubs, etc.) and individuals (secondary parent, brother, aunt, etc.) the profile was shared with in the Sharing section of the profile.
1. Click the Profile Name or Photo.
2. You will be redirected to the Full View of the profile. Look for the Sharing section.
Here is a closer look of the Sharing section:
The screenshot above shows the following:
- SportsClub is currently asking the profile owner to share the profile with them. In order for the profile to be shared with the organisation, please click on the Share button. If you don't see this option, please contact the organisation and provide them with your email address. Please note that you will not see this button until the organisation has added your email address in their CareMonkey account. You can see this article for details.
- The profile is currently shared with Sample School, and the profile ID is 1005. Clicking on the trash icon will remove the sharing of the profile with this organisation. You can refer to this article.
- John Ford has a View only access to the profile.- Clicking on the trash icon will remove the sharing of the profile with this person.- Clicking on the box with a pencil icon will allow the profile owner to change the access level. For more information about this, please visit this article.
- The Share button is always visible that would allow the profile owner to share the profile to another individual. This article includes the instructions on how to share a profile with another person.
NOTE: If the Sharing section of the profile is empty, this means that the profile has not been shared with any organisation or individual. Please view this article on how to fix this.