SAML Integration is party of the CareMonkey Premium package. Please contact your support representative to have it enabled before attempting the following process.
Setting up a SAML integration is the same process as setting up any other SAML app provider. This allows parents to log in to CareMonkey with the same login credentials as a parent portal eg. One Login.
- Go to CareMonkey Settings > Integrations > SAML.
- In your SAML provider, create a new app. Use the Identity URL and ACS URL provided on the CareMonkey Settings page.
- Paste the IDP MetaData from the SAML Provider into the text area on CareMonkey and Save
- If necessary, navigate to the CareMonkey Identity URL, and Copy-Paste the IDP Metadata into the necessary place on the SAML provider.
- Everything should now be setup and you can use the provided Login Link to access CareMonkey's SAML integration.