Two-Step Verification is an extra layer of security recommended for all CareMonkey Administrators an Staff. Two-Step Verification re-confirms your identity by sending an SMS verification code to your cell or mobile phone when you log into CareMonkey on a new device or browser.
Two-Step Verification helps you prevent anyone who might have seen, or guessed your password from accessing your account. Nobody can Sign In without the verification code, and you will be notified by SMS if they try.
How to set-up Two-Step Verification?
1. Click My Account located on the top of the page, and select Two-Step Verification from the drop-down selection.
2. You will be presented with the page below.
3. Verify that your mobile number is correct. If it is not, please change it by either clicking the link, or by clicking on My Account and then Edit My Account.
4. Enter in the code. It will automatically verify if it is correct.
5. Finally, click Enable Two-Step Verification and it will be activated.