Two Factor Sign-in adds an extra layer of security to your CareMonkey Account. Once enabled, the first time you sign in from a new device, you will be sent a code to your mobile phone via SMS. You will then be required to enter this code as a second-step to signing in. This way, if someone obtains (or guesses) your password, they will not be able to use it unless they also have direct access to your mobile phone.
To turn on Two Factor Authentication, please follow the steps below:
1. Click My Account located on the top of the page, and select Two Factor Sign-in from the drop-down selection.
2. You will be presented with the page below.
3. Verify that your mobile number is correct. If it is not, please change it by either clicking the link, or by clicking on My Account and then Edit My Account.
4. Enter in the code. It will automatically verify if it is correct.
5. Finally, click Enable Two Factor and it will be activated.