If the Organisation has profile photos for the members and Staff Carers, the Administrator can upload them into the CareMonkey system.
NOTE: This process also applies to Staff Carers.
1. Select "Add" on the left side of the home page (just below the organisation's logo).
2. Select Add photos of members (or modify existing) from the drop down menu.
FIRST OPTION (add files manually)
1. Click the Add files button.
2. Search and select the folder where the pictures are located, and click OK. Please note that the file names of the photos must match with either the Profile Names or Profile ID numbers of the profiles. (Note: The "CareMonkey Photos" folder is an example only of the folder name.)
5. As it uploads, it matches the pictures of the members (or teachers) based on either name or ID number.
SECOND OPTION (drag and drop files)
1. Go to folder where the photos are stored and select CTRL + A (or CMD + A on a Mac) to select all.
2. Drag the photos and drop onto the CareMonkey page.
3. As it uploads, it matches the pictures of the members (or teachers) based on either name or ID number.