To better manage payments received with the help of CareMonkey eForms, you may activate sending automated payment receipts for parents'/organisation's members. You may also disable them when necessary.
1. Sign in to your Stripe account.
2. On your Dashboard, click on Account Settings.
3. Click on the Emails tab and tick off the boxes of the features you want to activate/ receive and send emails for.
4. You may also choose to customise how your receipt will look like by clicking on the link at the bottom of the pop-up.
5. You will be routed to your General Settings tab where you can change receipt details and how the receipt will look like. Simply click on the Send test email button to see how your receipt will look like when received. Click Done once you have completed the changes.
6. If you need to disable sending email receipts, simply go back to your email settings and un-tick the box of the email receipt you want to deactivate. Click the Done button to save the changes.
You can find out more about email receipts on your Stripe account by going to this link: https://support.stripe.com/questions/email-receipts.