Emails from CareMonkey fall into two categories.
If you have not yet signed up for a CareMonkey account, and you are receiving emails...
1. Click on the link provided in the email and fill out the sign-up form provided.
2. Once you have created an account and logged into the website, you will be prompted to create an account and share it with the organisation that sent you the original request.
If you already have an account...
1. Log in to your account and comply with the actions needed for a specific reminder.
2. For any email reminders that you are receiving, there will be a matching notification on your CareMonkey home page. Below are some notifications that you can find under the Request and Notification section of your CareMonkey account:
- *Organisation Name* has requested a profile for *Profile Name* - Create or Share (i.e. Melbourne Primary School has requested a profile for Zoe Stevens).
- You need to Upload an action plan for *Profile Name*
- eForm Request: "eForm Name" (i.e., eForm Request: Trip to Melbourne)
- You have been invited to view *Profile Name* - Accept or Decline (i.e. You have been invited to view Zoe Steven's profile.)
- "Owner" has requested to transfer ownership and responsibility of "Profile's Name" profile to you - Accept or Decline (i.e., Joshua Stevens has requested to transfer ownership and responsibility of Zoe Stevens' profile to you).
- Expiring Epipen
- Update profile
- Expiring Working with Children
- New Incident
Note: In case you no longer need any services from CareMonkey and you are still receiving notifications, you may "unshare" a profile with an organisation by following the steps in this article. Furthermore, please contact the same organisation and ask them to remove the profile on their end to prevent a profile request from sending.