SMS Key Points
- CareMonkey allows the administrators to easily send SMS messages (text messages) in a number of ways.
- SMS messages are charged at 12.1 cents each (including GST) and can be purchased from the Tools menu. Please see this article for more details.
- You can set a reply mobile phone number so people can reply to you directly or you can include a "No Reply" group name.
How to send SMS messages
There are four different ways to send SMS messages (text messages).
1. Sending to a eForm: From the main administration screen, click the three horizontal lines of an eForm you want to send the message to.
Then click Send SMS Message under Message eForm Members section.
2. Sending to a group: From the main administration screen, click the three horizontal lines of a group you want to send the message to.
Then click Send SMS Message under Message Group section.
3. You can send an SMS message to an individual parent by clicking on the three horizontal lines icon on a profile, then selecting Send SMS Message under the carer's details.
4. Sending to selected profiles only
If you need to send an SMS message to just a few Care Profiles only Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) who, for example, have not replied to an eForm or Profile Request you can select those profiles and choose SMS Message Selected Profiles from the Action menu at the top of the screen. Or, you can just select from the list of profiles like the example below:
Using any of the three ways to send an SMS, type your SMS message in the Content box, Fill in the Sent From box (optional), and click Preview.
Click Send Message.