CareMonkey offers a Web API that allow organisations to retrieve information about their accounts such as profiles, groups and carers. To generate an API Key for integration, please follow the steps below.
1. Once logged in as the Administrator of the organisation’s CareMonkey account, click Tools > Organisation Settings.
2. On the left side of the panel, click Generate API Access Token.
3. A pop-up window will appear. Click OK.
4. It will go back to the Home Page with a message confirming that an API access token has been generated successfully.
5. To get the API Access Token, click Tools > Organisation Settings again, scroll down, and click the Show API Access Key button.
6. It will show a series of characters that will be used as the API Access Token for the integration. Note that this is a unique code for each account.