CareMonkey offers integration for SAS2000 and Synergetic. Once the integration is set up, it syncs the data back to the organisation's CareMonkey account.
If the integration is not fully set up, please refer to any of these articles on how this can be done. Please follow steps 1 and 2.
- How does an Administrator set up the CareMonkey and SAS2000 integration?
- How does an Administrator set up the CareMonkey and Synergetic integration?
To bring all the information that was picked up by integration to the organisation's CareMonkey home page, please follow these steps.
1. Go to Tools > SAS2000 Options or Tools > Synergetic Options
2. You will see the Sync Menu on the left side of the window.
3. Click Select Students.
4. Tick the Check All box or choose the members you want to ask a profile from.
5. Click the Update box on the lower right side of the page.
6. Do the same for Select Groups and Select Staff, and choose the groups and staff carers you want to bring onto the home page.
7. Finally, click the Sync Now button.