Staff Carers (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) can now report incidents or injuries immediately at the time of occurrence on their mobile devices using the CareMonkey mobile application, saving you from having to carry around pieces of paper wherever you go.
To create an incident/injury report, please follow these steps:
1. Please login to CareMonkey using the mobile application or using a browser.
2. Go to the Groups and eForms section and click the name of the Group or eForm where the member belongs to.
3. Click on Injuries under the subject profile.
4. Click Add new Injury Report.
5. Complete the report as necessary and click Save and Continue at the bottom of the page.
- If you missed filling out a required section of the form, it will be highlighted in red after clicking Save and Continue. You will be prompted to review the error and provide the required information, for you to successfully save the form.
- Staff Carers are unable to share this report to parents. Only the Administrators can do it from their end.
- If you don't see the ability to enter an injury report, please contact any of the Administrators in your Organisation. Injury report is a feature that can be turned on/off.