Administrators can share the Injury Report with the Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.). Please note that Staff Carers (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) will not be able to share it.
There are two ways to share the Injury Report.
Sharing the Injury Report while it's being created
1. At the bottom of the Injury Report, tick Share with profile owner.
2. By default, the report will be sent to the profile owner.
NOTE: This box will only be active if the profile is already shared.
Sharing the report after it was created
1. Click the three horizontal lines next to the profile name.
2. Click Injury Reports on the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Share.
4. The email address of the profile owner is shown as the default recipient but it can be edited or you can add another email address. Enter a custom message is optional and hit Confirm to send the report.
The Injury Report Notification will look like this when the Profile Owners receive the email.