To assist with record-keeping requirements, we've created a searchable archive that gives the administrators an access to details of Groups and eForms that occurred in the past and consented Care Profiles that were shared with the organisation.
1.To access the Archives screen, click on Reports/Archives > View Member Archives/View Staff Archives on your admin console.
2. It may take a moment to load the first time if your organisation has lots of members. The screen is split into three sections:
1. This section shows all the archived Groups and e-Forms (see below on how to archive them).
2. This section consists of the members (i.e. students, club members, participants, employees, etc.) of a group or an eForm that were selected from Section 1.
3.The details of the profile you selected from Section 2.
3. The selected option will be highlighted in green. For this example, we will be using the "Sample Parent Teacher Interview" eForm. Clicking on the eForm title will update Section 2 with the members in that activity.
4. Clicking on General Information about Sample Parent Teacher Interviews on the upper part of the second column will give the administrators the information such as Staff Carers (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) involved, attachments, summary of eForms, etc.
5. Clicking on a specific member will bring up the screen below in Section 3.
6. Selecting a date will give you the consented profile at that time.