Removing Staff Carer access is similar to the way in which the Staff Carer was originally assigned to an eForm or group. For further information, please check this article: How does an administrator assign Staff Carers to a group or an eForm?
The following are the different areas where to remove Staff Carer's access:
Staff Carers (Menu icon)
1. Click the menu icon of the specific Staff Carer.
2. Untick the boxes from the list of Groups and/or eForms you wish to remove access to. Don't forget to click Save.
1. Click the menu icon of the specific eForm.
2. On the eForm Menu, click Assign Staff.
3. Untick the name of the Staff Carer you wish to remove from the eForm. Don't forget to click Save once done.
1. Hover your mouse over the group icon and click the menu icon once it shows up. Then click View/Edit Group Details.
2. Click Assign Staff.
3. Untick the Staff Carer's name you wish to remove from the group. Don't forget to click Save once done.