To protect the privacy of the information your organization has collected, it is important that Administrators remove a Staff Carer's access to an eForm or group as soon as the excursion or event is completed, or as soon as their responsibilities to the group ceases (especially if they've left the organization).
Removing Staff Carer access is similar to the way in which the Staff Carer was originally assigned to an eForm or group. For further information, please check this article: How does an administrator assign Staff Carers to a group or an eForm?
The following are the different areas where to remove Staff Carer's access:
Staff Carers (Menu icon)
1. Click the menu icon of the specific Staff Carer.
2. Untick the boxes from the list of Groups and/or eForms you wish to remove access to. Don't forget to click Save.
1. Click the menu icon of the specific eForm.
2. On the eForm Menu, click Assign staff carers to eForm.
3. Untick the name of the Staff Carer you wish to remove from the eForm. Don't forget to click Save once done.
1. Click the menu icon of the group.
2. Click Assign Staff.
3. Untick the Staff Carer's name you wish to remove from the group. Don't forget to click Save once done.