To protect the privacy of the information your organization has collected, it is important that Administrators remove a Staff Carer's access to an eForm or group as soon as the excursion or event is completed, or as soon as their responsibilities to the group ceases (especially if they've left the organization).
Removing Staff Carer access is similar to the way in which the Staff Carer was originally assigned to an eForm or group. For further information, please check this article: How does an administrator assign Staff Carers to a group or an eForm?
The following are the different areas where to remove Staff Carer's access:
Staff Carers (Menu icon)
1. Click the menu icon of the specific Staff Carer.
2. Untick the boxes from the list of Groups and/or eForms you wish to remove access to. Don't forget to click Save.
Staff Carers (Edit button)
1. Click on the Edit button.
2. Untick the boxes of the eForm and/or Group you wish to remove the access from your Staff Carers. Then, click on Preview Changes button.
3. You will be asked to confirm the changes you made. You may click on the Back button to make changes or click on Confirm button once done.
1. Click the menu icon of the specific eForm.
2. On the eForm Menu, click Assign staff carers to eForm.
3. Untick the name of the Staff Carer you wish to remove from the eForm. Don't forget to click Save once done.
1. Click the menu icon of the group.
2. Untick the Staff Carer's name you wish to remove from the group. Don't forget to click Save once done.