Administrators can delete the groups if it's no longer needed in the organisation's CareMonkey account. Here are the steps on how to delete a group.
- Deleting a Group requires the group to be emptied.
- This only applies if the group's profile selection is Drag and Drop.
1.Click anywhere on a Group (except for the two icons) you wish to delete to open it and view the associated profiles.
2. Next, open the Actions drop-down menu and select Select all Profiles.
3. As you can see below, all the profiles have now changed to a dark green which represents that they are selected. Reopen the Actions bar and select Remove Selected Profiles from this group.
4. If you are sure you wish to remove the profiles from this group, click Remove. Note: This will only remove the profiles from this Group. It will not delete them.
5. Open the Group options by selecting the three horizontal lines icon of the group you wish to delete.
6. Select Delete Group and a pop-up window will appear. Click OK.
- How does an Administrator archive multiple groups?
- How does an Administrator do the Roll-Over Process for Schools With Integration?
- How does an Administrator do the Roll-Over Process for Schools Without Integration?
- How does an Administrator delete a Care Profile?
- How does an Administrator archive or delete an eForm?