Administrators can delete the groups if it's no longer needed in the organisation's CareMonkey account. Here are the steps on how to delete a group.
- Deleting a Group requires the group to be emptied.
- This only applies if the group's profile selection is Drag and Drop.
1.Click the Group Name.
2. Next, open the Actions drop-down menu and select Select all Members.
3. As you can see below, all the profiles have now changed to a dark green which represents that they are selected. Reopen the Actions bar and select Remove Selected Profiles from this group.
4. If you are sure you wish to remove the profiles from this group, click Remove.
Note: This will only remove the profiles from this Group. It will not delete them.
5. Hover your mouse over the group icon and click the menu icon. Choose View/Edit Group Details.
6. Select Delete Group and a pop-up window will appear. Click OK.
- How does an Administrator archive multiple groups?
- How does an Administrator do the Roll-Over Process for Schools With Integration?
- How does an Administrator do the Roll-Over Process for Schools Without Integration?
- How does an Administrator delete a Care Profile?
- How does an Administrator archive or delete an eForm?