In order for the Staff Carers (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) to see the member's profiles or the responses to an eForm, the administrators needs to assign them to groups and/or eForms. There are four ways to do this.
1. Drag and Drop
2. Clicking the three horizontal lines of Staff Carer
3. Clicking the three horizontal lines of a group or eForm
DRAG AND DROP
1. Highlight the Carer or multiple Carers you wish to assign to a Group or eForm by selecting them with one left click. The colour of the selected Staff Carers will turn to Green.
2. Drag your selected Carer/s over to a Group or an eForm, and drop them onto the desired group or eForm when that group or eForm also turns green.
3. The Staff Carers who were selected will be added to the Group or eForm you drop them onto after you click on the pop-up to Proceed.
CLICKING THE THREE HORIZONTAL LINES OF A STAFF CARER
1. Click the three horizontal lines icon of a Staff Carer.
2. Tick the group and/or eForm you'd like the Staff Carer to be added to, then click Save. You may select as many Groups/eForms as necessary.
CLICKING THE THREE HORIZONTAL LINES OF A GROUP OR AN EFORM
1. Hover your mouse over the group icon and click the menu icon once it shows up. Then click View/Edit Group Details.
2. Click Assign Staff on the left panel.
3. Tick the Staff Carers you'd like to add to the Group then click Save. You may select as many Staff Carers as necessary.
1. Click menu icon on an eForm.
2. Click Assign Staff.
3. Tick the Staff Carers you'd like to add to the eForm and then Save. You may select as many Staff Carers as necessary.