Administrators can add a "sub-group" under a group. Adding a sub-group allows the organisation to easily locate the profiles that are already part of a group.
To add a sub-group, please follow these steps.
1. Log in to your CareMonkey account.
2. At the lower left part of the Administrator home page, please go the "Groups" section and click the Group where you want to add the sub-group. For the example below, the "Year 1" group has been selected. There are four profiles in this group.
3. Let's add a "Choir" sub-group in this group. Click the Add button.
4. Fill out the "Group Name", and choose the timezone.
5. For the "Parent" field, click the drop-down menu and choose the name of the existing group where the sub-group will be added. For this example, we will create the "Choir" sub-group in the "Year 1" group. Click the Save button once done.
6. At the "Groups" section, there will be a message that a number of sub-group is part of the group.
7. Clicking on the group will show all the members of the group and the sub-groups.
8. To assign the profiles to a sub-group, click the profiles (it will turn to dark green) and drag them over onto the sub-group.
7. A pop-up window similar to below will appear. Click Proceed.
8. Clicking on the sub-group will show the profiles.