Based on the Organisation Settings, Staff Members can be allowed to create eForms but they are not sent out to Profile Owners right away without the Administrator's approval.
The Administrator will receive an email that a new eForm has been created.
To make the eForm available to Profile Owners and to send the email reminders, the Administrator should enable the form by following the steps below:
1. Login to CareMonkey.
2. Look for the eForm under the eForms section and then click the 3 horizontal lines on it.
3. Review the Description and Questions added on the form. If there are changes that have been made, click Save at the bottom of the page. Otherwise, click Settings at the top of the page.
4. Tick the box for Enabled.
5. Click Save and Preview at the bottom of the page to apply the changes.
- The eForm reminder emails are sent within the next hour or two after enabling the eForm.