If an Administrator wants to send an eForm to all members and ensures only one eForm will be sent to each family, it is recommended that the Administrator uses the Eldest in the Family smart group.
1. Create your eForm following the steps on this article: How does an Administrator create an eForm?.
2. After adding a description and form elements on your eForm, choose Filtered Members under Member Selection.
3. Double-click on Request and tick the box for "is the eldest in the family".
4. Hit Save.
- Please do NOT use the Eldest in the Family filter for excursion or consent forms because profile owners need to provide consent for each student/member.
- This can be used for annual school surveys, feedback form, and important group announcements.