There are two options in removing eForm responses. Either we remove ALL the responses or ONE response from a certain profile.
Removing eForm Responses (ALL responses)
1. Log in to your CareMonkey Group Admin Page.
2. Look for the eForm and click the three horizontal lines icon.
3. Click remove all responses if visible under "Description & Questions." You'll only see this button if there is one or more response in an eForm.
4. A pop-up window will give you a warning that you're about to delete all the responses. To continue, enter your password and click on the I understand, delete all responses button.
Removing eForm Responses (ONE response only)
1. Log in to your CareMonkey Group Admin page.
2. Look for the eForm and click on any part of it (not the two icons). The list of profiles to where the eForm was sent will show up.
3. Look for the profile you want to remove the response from. As a reminder, profiles with a green check mark on the lower left part are those with responses. Click on the three horizontal lines icon of the profile.
4. Scroll down and look for the eForm under Add this profile to the following eForms.
5. Click on Reset Response Response. You may click Update Member if you'd like to inform the carer of the changes you've made.