Section 1 - Creating an eForm Template
There are two ways to create an eForm template. The first is done when creating an eForm you wish to turn into a template, and can be found in step 2 - Adding form elements of the How does an Administrator create an eForm? article.
To create a template from scratch, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on "Tools" at the top right of the Administrator home screen, and select "eForm Templates”.
2. Here you can view, edit and copy any existing template, including sample templates that some with CareMonkey, as well as delete any you have created by yourself.
3. Click Add New Template in the menu on the left
4. Create the template as you would normally create any eForm. To see instructions on how to do this, please see How does an Administrator create an eForm? article.
Section 2 - Using an eForm Template
- On the main CareMonkey Administrator screen, click the Add" button in the eForm section
2. You will then be presented with three options. Select Start from an existing template and select the name of your template from the list that appears.
3. Edit or add to the template as needed, and continue as you would with a blank eForm. For step by step instructions on this, please go to step 2 - Adding form elements in the How does an Administrator create an eForm? article.