When an eForm is created and sent to Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.), administrators can configure its settings to allow either the Administrator or the Staff Carer (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) who created the eForm to receive an email notification.
The email notification will be sent out when:
- a response is received from the profile owner or
- a response has been changed by the profile owner
The steps below discuss on how to set this email notification in an eForm.
1. Click the three lines on the eForm.
2. Go to the Settings tab.
3. Scroll down to the Send email notification when an eForm response is changed to section and click the drop-down menu to see the list. The list will contain all the administrators' names and the staff carer who created the eForm.
- By default, it is set to blank which means that no email notification is being sent out to the administrator or staff member who created the eForm.
- Only one email address can be chosen from the list.
4. Click the Save and Preview button to save the changes.