A user sometimes forgets the password that was set on the account, and there could also be times that the password they have saved is not working or might have been compromised. This article will guide Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) and Staff Carers (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) on how to reset the password.
After doing these first three steps, you can jump into your preferred password resetting option:
2. Enter the email address you use for accessing your CareMonkey account, then click Reset password.
3. Select either Reset via Email or Reset via SMS.
Resetting via Email
1. The instructions for resetting your password will be sent to your email.
2. Click the Change Password link in the email that you'll receive.
3. Enter your new password twice (one in each of the space provided) and click Submit.
Resetting via SMS
1. A 6-digit code will be sent to you via SMS. Please note that that is not your password. A window will pop-up where you should enter the 6-digit code.
2. Please click Continue after typing the code in the space provided.
Once you're able to log in to your account, you can now change your password by following the instructions in this article - How does a User change the password?