Any users like Administrators, Staff Carers (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.), or Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.), will be asked to verify their account by clicking on a link that was sent through in the verification email.
Sometimes, this type of email is being deleted by an email account that detects that this is unnecessary notifications, and in some cases, are being sent to spam or junk folders. Depending on the email settings, spam and junk folders are being deleted on a certain period of time, so you can no longer retrieve the emails.
To solve such issues, you can resend the verification or confirmation email to yourself by doing the steps below:
1. Go to the CareMonkey login page and click Resend Confirmation email.
2. Enter your email address in the box provided and click Submit.
3. The next window will show that an email verification will be sent.
4. Please check your email, look for the verification email, and then click the Validate my email address button or the URL. If you can't find the email in your Inbox, try looking at the spam or junk folders. It is recommended not to include the CareMonkey emails to Spam or Junk to avoid missing important notifications.
5. Clicking the Validate my email address button or the link provided in the email will verify your CareMonkey account and will take you to the login page.
6. If you're still having problems verifying your account, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via the live chat tool. Our support team will be able to further assist you with this concern.