The CareMonkey profile allows the administrators to ask for medical conditions of the organisation's members (i.e. students, club members, participants, employees, etc.).
When profile owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) fills out the profiles, they will see the page below where they will be asked to answer "Yes" or "No" to the medical conditions.
The administrator has the following options to choose from:
- Full Profile Medical Profile: Choosing this option will require the profile owners to answer “Yes” or “No” to ALL medical conditions listed on the page. This is the default behaviour of a CareMonkey profile.
- Basic Medical Conditions Only: This option will only require the profile owners to answer “Yes” or “No” to Asthma and Anaphylactic Allergy only.
- No Medical Profile: This will not require the profile owners to answer any of the Medical Conditions. Profile Owners can skip this page.
To configure how the organisation asks the profile owners for the medical profile type, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to CareMonkey
2. Go to Tools > Organisation Settings
3. Click Advanced Settings
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and go to Medical Profile Type section.
If the organisation has a different format of the Medical Form that they need the profile owners to fill out, it can be added to the CareMonkey profile by creating a Custom Profile Question. Please check this article how to create one: How does an Administrator create Additional Questions page?