Profile Settings feature is designed to customise your Group Settings and include more questions in a care profile.
To access the Advanced Settings, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Care Monkey admin account.
2. Go to Tools > Organisation Settings
3. Click Profile Request Settings.
There are four sections of the Profile settings.
1. Additional/Custom Questions
Additional Questions Page is an eForm that an administrator can use to collect additional information from its members that can be added to CareMonkey profiles.
For information about the questions that can be used, please refer to this article: What are the different eForm Question Types that an Administrator can use?
- By default, the Profile Member name is set to "Participant" while the Group Carer name is set to "Staff Carers". For the example below, we'll use "Students" as the Profile Member name and "Teachers" as the Group Carer name.
- Profile Member Name: Currently, this is only being used in two minor places: (1) when setting up integration and (2) when uploading profile photos. The screenshot below shows a change in the text when uploading profile photos.
- Group Carer Name: Changing the name will change the "Staff Carers" at the bottom right of the Group Management Console.
3. Profile request signatures and replies
This section lets you control the signature that will appear on the profile request emails as well as who will receive the reply when the Profile Owner sends a reply.
Profile Request Signatures: By default, the Local Organisation Settings is selected. You may choose from the list if you wish to change the name and email to another administrator listed in your organisation.
Reply-to: By default, the Local Organisation settings is selected. You may choose another admin to receive the Profile Owner's reply in case he do so.
4. Questions to ask
These are the questions that are being asked from a parent or a carer when they fill out a care profile. The screenshot below shows the default options for Australian organisations.
- You can add/remove the questions by ticking and unticking the boxes before the profile question.
- You can also edit the number of required emergency contact/s by entering a number in the box.
5. Medical Profile Type
Below is the screenshot of the medical information that we ask in a CareMonkey profile.
Administrators have an option to require the profile owners (i.e., parents, club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) to (1) answer ALL conditions or (2) answer the Asthma and Anaphylactic Allergy conditions only or (3) allow the profile owners skip this section before the profile can be shared with the organisation through the Medical Profile Type field.
Options to choose are the following:
- Full Profile: This will require profile owners to indicate if they have any of our pre-defined 20 common medical conditions. This is the default behaviour. Profile owners will also be able to indicate if the subject of the profile has any other medical conditions that they wish to provide information about.
- Basic Profile - This will require profile owners to indicate if their child has Asthma or an Anaphylactic allergy, but will not ask them to fill out information about the rest of our pre-defined 20 common medical conditions. Profile owners will be able to indicate if the subject of the profile has any other medical conditions that they wish to provide information about.
- No Medical Profile - The profile owner will not need to, nor be able to fill out any information regarding medical conditions.