Profile Settings feature is designed to customise your Group Settings and include more questions in a care profile.
Log in to your Care Monkey admin account and go to Medical.
There are six sections of the Profile settings.
1. Member Selection - Administrators can now control which profiles should have medical information.
2. Frequency care profiles should be updated
Choose how regularly your organisation would require the Care Profile Owners to confirm and update their member's profile information.
3. Questions to ask
These are the questions that are being asked from a parent or a carer when they fill out a care profile. The screenshot below shows the default options for Australian organisations.
- You can add/remove the questions by ticking and unticking the boxes before the profile question.
- You can also edit the number of required emergency contact/s by entering a number in the box.
4. Optional Action Plan Collection
You can make collecting of Action plan for Asthma and Anaphylaxis mandatory.
5. Other Options
6. Preferred Action Plans
Preferred Asthma Action Plan: Upload any preferred and recommended generic Asthma action plan (if applicable).
Preferred Anaphylaxis Action Plan: Upload any preferred and recommended generic Anaphylaxis action plan (if applicable).