Here's an overview of what the Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) need to fill out when they receive a profile request from an organisation. For the example below, all the possible items that an organisation can require are shown. An actual request may have lesser details depending on what is set by the administrator.
Please note that all sections of a profile should contain information of the person whose medical details are being requested. Sections with Skip buttons are optional. For the example below, Greg Burns' medical details are being asked; thus, Greg Burns' information should be entered.
1. Person Details
2. Emergency Contacts
Clicking on "Add Contact" will direct the Care Profile owner to this page.
3. Medical Contacts - if this is being required and you're unable to provide one, you can contact the organisation directly to let them know.
If you click on Add Doctor Contact Details, you'll be taken to this page:
4. Emergency Information - if you answer yes to "Community Services Card", "Private Health Insurance", "Medicare Number", and Ambulance cover details", it will ask you for the details.
5. Medical Conditions
If the Care Profile owner indicates Yes on Asthma, you'll be taken to this page:
6. Other Conditions/Disabilities - here is where you can add information about a medical condition that is not present in the Medical Conditions section. To get the entire list of what is listed here, please check this spreadsheet.
NOTE: "Additional Group Questions" section might be present if the organisation requires the Care Profile Owner to answer other questions that are not included in the CareMonkey form.
- How does a User create a Care Profile? (Without an existing account)
- How does a User create a Care Profile? (With an existing account)
- How does a User complete a Profile?
- How does a User Share a Profile with an Organisation?
- How does a User adds and edits Medical Conditions?
- How does a User add Other Conditions/Disabilities?
- How does a User add a Note to a Profile?