CareMonkey has a standard care profile containing the following information:
- Person details
- Emergency contacts
- Medical contacts
- Emergency information
- Medical conditions
- Other conditions/disabilities
Most of the data is required, however, administrators can remove some data fields and also add additional profile questions if required.
Shown below are the standard forms filled in by the care profile owner (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.).
Please note that all sections of a profile should contain information of the person whose details are being requested. Sections with Skip buttons are optional. For the example below, John Smith's details are being asked; thus, John Smith's information should be entered.
1. Person Details
2. Emergency Contacts
Clicking on "Add Contact" will direct the Care Profile owner to this page.
3. Medical Contacts
If this is being required and you're unable to provide one, you can contact the organisation directly to let them know.
If you click on Add Doctor Contact Details, you'll be taken to this page:
4. Emergency Information
If you answer yes to "Community Services Card", "Private Health Insurance", "Medicare Number", and Ambulance cover details", it will ask you for the details.
5. Medical Conditions
If the Care Profile owner indicates Yes on Asthma, you'll be taken to this page:
6. Other Conditions/Disabilities
Here is where you can add information about a medical condition that is not present in the Medical Conditions section. To get the entire list of what is listed here, please check this spreadsheet.
- How does a User create a Care Profile? (Without an existing account)
- How does a User create a Care Profile? (With an existing account)
- How does a User complete a Profile?
- How does a User Share a Profile with an Organisation?
- How does a User adds and edits Medical Conditions?
- How does a User add Other Conditions/Disabilities?
- How does a User add a Note to a Profile?