In certain cases, like when a Doctor states that a person is cleared of a medical condition (e.g. Asthma), a Care Profile Owner (i.e., parent, adult club member, adult participant, employee, etc.) can remove the particular condition from the profile. To do this, please do the following:
1. Log in through the CareMonkey App or a web browser, and click on the name or photo of the Profile.
2. Scroll down and click Edit on the Medical Conditions section.
3. Change the answer from "Yes" to "No", then click the Save and Continue button.
4. A window similar to below will appear. Click OK, and then click the Save and Continue button again.
5. As a change has been made to the Care Profile, you will need to re-consent, confirm that the profile has been changed and that the medical information contained within is up-to-date.