Sometimes, Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) may wish to add information about a medical condition that is not present in the Medical Conditions section of the Care Profile.
To do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the name of the Profile.
2. Click FULL VIEW and select OTHER CONDITIONS/DISABILITIES.
3. Select from the drop-down menu that says Select other conditions/disabilities, which has a list of other medical conditions, the condition you can add to your Care Profile. If the condition you are looking for is not there, please scroll to the bottom of the list and select Other. Click Save and Continue once done. You can see this spreadsheet for the list of conditions.
4. Fill out any information about the condition on the form and attach a file if needed. Click Update to save the changes.
5. You'll be taken to the Consent section. As a change has been made to the Care Profile, you will need to re-consent to confirm that the profile has been changed and that the medical information contained within is up-to-date.