The penultimate section in the Care Profile creation process is the Notes section, where you can add multiple notes and attachments that give details about anything not already covered in the rest of the profile.
Here are some scenarios wherein you can use the Notes section:
- Uploading of Birth Certificate
- Immunisation Records
- Uploading a copy of Passport (International Students)
To add a note, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on the name of a profile.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Edit in the Notes section.
Or you may click FULL VIEW at the top of the page and select Notes from the dropdown menu.
3. Click Add new note.
4. Fill in the title and description of whatever your note is about. To add an attachment, click the Choose File button and find the file in your computer. Once done, click Save.
5. Clicking the Continue button takes you to the Consent section. As a change has been made to the Care Profile, you will need to re-consent to confirm that the profile has been changed and that the medical information contained within is up-to-date. Also, you can view/edit/delete all notes that you've saved, or add another note from the same page.