Staff Carers can print an Action Plan that the Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) uploaded in a care profile. Please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account. This will lead you to the Care Central which is the CareMonkey Person Console.
2. Look for the group where the child is part of and look for her profile. For our example, Jackson Arundale is part of the Trip to Melbourne eForm.
3. The list of all profiles that are part of the group will be shown on the next page. Look for the child's profile and click on it.
4. Scroll down to the Safety Alerts and look for the specific medical condition. For example, let's print the Asthma action plan of Jackson Arundale.
5. Open the the document by clicking on the paper clip icon under the Docs column.
6. Print as you usually would (command + P on Mac or Ctrl + P on Windows).