Staff Carers (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) can add "Private Notes" to the profiles through a group or an eForm. These "Private Notes" are only visible within the organisation and cannot be seen by Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.).
Please follow the steps below.
1. Click on either the Group or eForm.
2. Choose the profile you'll need to enter the note for and click on Private Notes that can be seen on the lower right side of the profile.
3. Click on Add new Private note.
NOTE: If there's already an existing note, the page will look like this:
4. Enter the notes needed. Staff Carers can also add an attachment.
5. When you get back to the group or eForm, you'll notice a red count notification on the profile. This indicates the number of private notes added to the profile.