Administrators can print an Action Plan that the Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) uploaded in a Care Profile. Please follow these steps.
1. Log in to your CareMonkey account.
2. Click the three horizontal lines icon on a profile.
3. Click the View Member/Profile button on the left side of the page.
4. Scroll down to the Safety Alerts section and look for the specific medical condition. For example, let's print the Asthma action plan of Cheree.
5. Open the the document by clicking on the paper clip icon or the View Attachment link under the Docs column.
5. Print as you usually would (Command + P on Mac or CTRL + P on Windows).