Administrators can generate the data of the profiles that were added with the organisation and export this data in a spreadsheet. Here are the on how to do this.
1. Click on the three horizontal lines icon on All Students (Members or Participants).
2. Click Export profiles.
3. Click Generate report.
4. Wait for a few minutes to create the report (the wait time depends on the number of students, members or participants you have).
5. The most recent will be on the top. You can also compare other reports you did the the last time by clicking on it.
- How does an Administrator generate reports?
- How does an Administrator generate a report of profiles with a medical condition?
- How does an Administrator generate and export Injury Reports?
- How does an Administrator view and export the Roll Call reports?
- How does an Administrator view, export, and print the eForm responses?