To change the Primary Carer of a Care Profile that has already been shared with your organisation, or to switch the Primary and Notification Carers, the following steps should be done.
Transfer of Ownership
1. The Original Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) should transfer the ownership of the profile to the Notification Carer. To do this, please refer to this How does a User transfer the ownership of a profile? article.
2. The Notification Carer will now be the New Primary Carer once the transfer has been completed.
NOTE: If Original Primary Carer of the profile is no longer available and does not inform the organisation, but another carer for the profile has been nominated, this is what you can do:
1. Archive a profile. You may see the instructions in this article.
2. Send a profile request to the New Carer. Please see this link.
Giving Access to the Original Primary Carer as the New Notification Carer
1. The New Primary Carer can give a View or View and Modify access to the Original Primary Carer so the latter can be the New Notification Carer. To do this, please refer the New Primary Carer to the How does a User Share a Profile with a Second Parent or Carer? article.
2. The Original Primary Carer will now be the New Notification Carer after he/she clicks on the Accept button.