Private Notes are notes that are shared with Administrators and Staff Carers (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) via the CareMonkey system. Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) do not see these notes.
Examples of how the Private Notes could be used include split-family living arrangements, restraining orders, etc.
To create a private note:
1. Click on the three horizontal lines of the profile you would like to create a note for.
2. Choose Private Notes on the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Add new Private note to create a new Private Note.
4. Put in the details and you can attach a file by clicking the Choose File button. Hit Save.
5. A small pop-up window at the top of the page will show up with the message that the note has been saved.
6. To view the note, please follow Steps 1-2 and a window similar to below will be shown. Clicking the Edit button would allow the Administrators and Staff Carers to edit the private notes, and clicking the Delete button will delete the private note.