Tags are created to easily identify and group profiles for adding groups and assigning eForms.
When a profile is completed and shared, tags are automatically assigned to it. These tags are based from what information was entered on a profile such as age, medical condition, and emergency information.
Administrators can also add tags manually (this is the same process with the staff profiles). Here's how:
From Actions Menu
1. Log in to CareMonkey as an Administrator.
2. Select the profiles that you need to tag.
3. Click on Actions and select Add manual tags to Selected Members.
4. Enter your tag and click Add.
NOTE: The same process applies when there's a need to remove manually added tags. Just select Remove manual tags from Selected Members.
From the Profile Menu
1. Click on the three lines next to the profile name.
2. Click Add manual tag on the left-hand side menu or click the "add" link.
3. Enter your tag and click Add.
- The same process applies when there's a need to remove manually added tags. Just click Remove manual tag.