CareMonkey sends reminders to Profile Owners when an action plan needs to be updated or renewed. The first reminder is sent 28 days before the action plan expires and the next reminders are sent every 7 days after the action plan expires. These reminders will stop after the Profile Owner updates the action plan by following the steps below:
1. Login to CareMonkey.
2. Click the profile name or photo.
3. Click Full View on the top of the page and select the medical condition that needs to be updated from the drop-down menu. For the sample screenshot, we will choose Asthma.
4. You will be re-directed to a page where the details of the medical condition can be found. Go to the Upload an attachment (PDF file or Picture) section and then click Choose File. Search and select the most updated action plan on your computer or mobile device.
Please choose the new expiry date on the Review Date/Expiry date for Action Plan field. (Note: If the action plan remains the same, please choose the date when it will be next reviewed or updated.)
5. Once all details are updated, tick the box for These are my approved care instructions* and then hit Update.
6. You will be re-directed to the Consent page to re-consent and confirm that the profile has been changed and that the medical information contained within is up-to-date.