Profile Owners have an option to add an expiry date for an action plan. CareMonkey will remind Profile Owners to update the action plan 28 days before the expiry date and we will continue to send reminders every 7 days after the action plan expires.
Please follow the steps below to add an expiry date to an uploaded Action Plan:
1. Login to CareMonkey.
2. Click the profile name or photo.
3. Click Full View on the top of the page and select the medical condition that needs to be updated from the drop-down menu. For the sample screenshot, we will choose Asthma.
4. You will be re-directed to a page where the details of the medical condition can be found. At the bottom of the page, please choose a date on the field for Review Date/Expiry date for Action Plan.
5. Once all details are updated, tick the box for These are my approved care instructions* and then hit Update.
6. You will be re-directed to the Consent page to re-consent and confirm that the profile has been changed and that the medical information contained within is up-to-date.