Staff Members (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) can now send SMS messages directly through the CareMonkey system. It is a great way to give Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) a timely information such as delays on when the bus will return to school, reminders for early excursion start times, and various other important things. Staff members, please consult your Administrator regarding the policy of using this feature.
1. Login to CareMonkey using the mobile application or a browser on your computer/laptop.
2. Go to the Groups and eForms section and click on the name of the Group/eForm.
3. Click on SMS this Group on the top part of the page.
4. Select the Care Profiles you wish to send the SMS to, type the message, and click the Preview button to see the confirmation screen. You can also enter a mobile number in the "Send From" box if you wish to get a reply to a specific mobile number.
5. Review the details and click Send.