There are two ways of assigning a Group to an eForm:
- Drag and Drop
- Linked to Groups (Smart eForm) - All members included in the selected group will be added to the eForm. If you add a new member to the group, he/she will be automatically added to the eForm.
Drag and Drop
1. Drag the group and drop it to the eForm.
If you haven't tried yet, here are the steps on how to drag and drop a group to an eForm.
a. Hover your mouse over to the Group you're going to drag
b. Press down the left click button of the mouse. Holding the left click button down will allow you to move the Group.
c. Move your mouse towards the desired eForm and release the left click button of the mouse
2. Click Proceed on the confirmation window.
3. You can check if a Group was successfully added to an eForm by clicking anywhere (except for the two icons) on an eForm.
Linked to Groups
1. While creating the eform, you may select Linked to Groups under Member Selection and tick the boxes next to the groups that you would like to assign to the eForm.
2. To edit an existing eForm, click the 3 horizontal lines and the scroll down to the Member Selection. Select Linked to Groups and tick the boxes next to the groups that you would like to assign to the eForm.
3. Hit Save to apply changes.