CareMonkey Payments is a convenient way to collect money from your members.
CareMonkey Payments is powered by Stripe. There are no set-up or monthly fees, however fees per transactions apply.
We recommend you consider these fees when requesting payments. To cover the cost of the fees, you may want to include them in the amount you charge so that the final amount remitted to your account will be the required amount.
Fee per transaction:
Asia Pacific: 1.95% of payment total + 40c
Europe: 1.95% of payment total + 30p
USA: 1.95% of payment total + 30c
VISA, MasterCard or American Express
For a payment of $100.00 for Asia Pacific, total transaction fee is computed as $1.95 + $0.40 = $2.35.
- No set-up fees
- No monthly fees
- No minimum transaction volumes
- You are only charged for successful transactions.
- The above fees are deducted from the payment amount. The remainder is deposited into your nominated bank account.
- No fees for refunds and failed charges. Some additional fees may apply in case of disrupted transactions.
- International cards are not accepted. The profile owners card must be issued in the country where the organisation is based.
- For more information: https://stripe.com/au/pricing.