There are currently two Administrator types in CareMonkey and they are the following:
- Super Administrator - This administrator has full access to all features and settings of CareMonkey.
- General Administrator - This administrator can do everything except the following:
- Setting up or disconnecting payments through Stripe
- Generating or viewing API keys
- Creating or editing other administrators
To add an administrator, you can go check this article: How does an Administrator create or add new Administrators?
To remove access of an existing administrator, you can go check this article: How does an Administrator remove another Administrator's access?