An Administrator can edit an eForm to update any details on the form such as the description or the questions. Please refer to these steps:
A. Clicking the 3 horizontal lines (menu button)
1. Login to CareMonkey as an Administrator using a browser.
2. Look for the eForm that you'd like to update on the eForms section and click the 3 horizontal lines (menu button) on the eForm.
3. You will be redirected to the Description & Questions page. Update the necessary field and hit Save at the bottom of the page.
To update the Settings of the eForm such as changing the event start/end dates or the response due date, click on Settings at the top of the page.
B. Edit Form in the Form Library
1. Click the Form Library icon on the left hand side of the page.
2. Search and click on the name of the eForm that you'd like to update.
3. Click the Edit Form button on the right hand side of the page.
4. You will be redirected to the Description & Questions page. Update the necessary field and hit Save at the bottom of the page.
Please note that that the ability to edit an eForm changes based on whether or not your eForm has existing responses to it.
An eForm with no active responses
The page will look identical to the create eForm page, with your chosen questions already populated.
Here you can change or update the eForm as you like.
An eForm with active responses
The page will look almost identical to the create eForm page, however the questions will be disabled, and a new 'edit question' button will appear.
Clicking on the 'Edit button', will allow you to make and save changes to the existing question. In doing so, this will create a new 'Question Version', of the question.
New users responding to the eForm will only see the latest version of the question.
Anyone who has previously responded to the question, when:
- viewing their response; will see 'No response' against the question.
- editing their response; will be required to complete the latest version of the question.
Things to note
- The users do not receive a notification regarding any edit/changes made to a eForm question.
- Reports and viewing a response, to an eForm, will always display the latest responded version.
What is a 'version' and why do we use them?
- A 'version' acts as a historical reference to what the eForm question was before it was changed.
- If a question already has responses against it, any changes to the question will no longer reflect what the individual (parent/user) consented. While this may not always be the case, especially when fixing a typographical error ('a typo'), in some cases you could be a asking a completely different question.