Administrators can use CareMonkey for sending newsletters to all families or profile owners by following the steps listed below:
1. For All Students or All Members group, hover your mouse over the group icon on the Organisation name and then click the menu icon (three horizontal lines).. Choose View/Edit Group Details.
2. Choose Send Email on the left-hand side.
3. Enter a subject for the email and compose the message.
5. Hit the Choose File button to attach your newsletter.
If the newsletter is published on the school's website, you can embed the link in the body of the email instead of attaching a PDF copy of the newsletter.
a. Highlight the text and then click the "Insert Link" icon.
b. The Insert Link window will open. Enter the link on the field for "To what URL should this link go?".
c. Tick the box for "Open in new window" if you wish for the user to redirected to a new window upon clicking the link.
d. Hit Insert Link to apply changes.
6. On the left hand side of the page, tick the box for Unique (only send once for parents with multiple members). Ticking this box would allow the system to send the email only once to a parent with more than one child.
7. Hit Preview and you will be redirected to another window that would allow you to review the message and attachment before sending the email.
8. Once you are done reviewing the email, click the Send button.